Infrared and pressure massage
20-30 minutes per area
After the treatment cycle of 8-10 treatments.
One session € 250.-
4 sessions € 890.-
6 sessions € 1,190.-
8 sessions € 1.490.-
12 sessions € 2.090.-
Advance bank transfer, cash or bank transfer payment possible. Credit card only in selected cases.
How does cellulite develop?
Reasons that lead to cellulite are tissue changes, structural requirements and the change in skin volume. Cellulite is not a disease, cellulite is a genetically determined tissue condition in which there is a change in the tissue due to fat cells on the one hand, and a change in the connective tissue due to the natural aging process on the other. The reasons for this are the so-called lymphostasis – a lymph congestion, as well as the structural components of the fascia system. All of these factors favor cellulite in women compared to men.
This is how Diamond® works.
At the beginning, the diamond oil is applied to the areas to be treated. Then the Diamond® applicator is put on and the treatment begins. The double combination of infrared and the suction pressure massage ensures that the septa are stretched by means of 940 nanometer diode light and negative pressure and the connective tissue is tightened by the neocollagenase. This leads to a smoothing of all tissue layers and thus to a clearly visible smoothing of the skin.
These are the advantages of Diamond®.
- Diamond® promotes blood circulation
- Diamond® transports the lymph away
- Diamond® promotes collagen synthesis through infrared
- Diamond® reduces cellulite
This is the result of a Diamond® treatment.
Through the stimulation of infrared and the suction pressure massage, the pent-up lymph is transported away and the complexion is sustainably smoother and more even.
These are the areas of application.
Butt, upper thighs, abdomen and arms.
How often should Diamond® be used?
For a sustainable result, we recommend a cycle of approx. 8 treatments, which should take place in relatively close succession (every few days). After this cycle, repeat treatments should be performed every 2-3 months to keep releasing the lymphostasis (which is permanent). Sufficient exercise and a healthy diet lead to an optimal result.
Who is Diamond® suitable for?
For normal weight patients with mild cellulite with a severity of 1-2 on the scale that shows the relaxation of tissue.
Who is Diamond® not suitable for?
- For overweight patients.
- For patients with structural cellulite. Diamond® cannot treat structural cellulite, we treat it with Cellfina®.
- For patients who had large weight fluctuations. With a gap between the minimum BMI and the maximum BMI of more than 8, only minor improvements can be expected with Diamond @ treatment, which will certainly only last for a short time. Example: BMI min: 18 – BMI max 29 – The distance is 11. Therefore Diamond® treatment is NOT recommended in this case.
Make a selftest at
Are there any risks or side effects?
Diamond® is safe and offers no risks other than reddening of the skin in the treatment area and pressure sensitivity in these areas.