Infrared and pressure massage
20-30 minutes per Area
After the treatment cycle of 8-10 treatments.
One session €250.-
4 sessions €890.-
6 sessions €1.190.-
8 sessions €1.490.-
12 sessions €2.090.-
Advance transfer, cash or debit card payment possible. Credit card only in selected cases.
CELLULITE – DIAMOND®
You want less cellulite and a smoother complexion.
The Diamond® treatment can sustainably reduce cellulite, it is non-invasive, painless and safe. It is a combination of infrared technology, a diode system that heats the tissue and stimulates collagen, and a suction pressure massage that improves the lymphnodes. The complexion becomes smoother, plumper and more even.
Solution in Steps
How does Cellulite develop?
Reasons that lead to cellulite are tissue changes, structural requirements and changes in skin volume. Cellulite is not a disease, but a genetically determined tissue condition, in which on the one hand there is a change in the tissue due to fat cells, on the other hand there is a change in the connective tissue due to the natural aging process. The reasons for this are the so-called lymphostasis – lymph congestion, as well as the structural components of the fascia system. All of these factors favour cellulite in women compared to men.
This is how Diamond® works.
At the beginning, the diamond oil is applied to the areas to be treated. Then the Diamond® applicator is put on and the treatment begins. The double combination of infrared and suction pressure massage ensures that the septa are stretched by means of 940 nanometer diode light and negative pressure whereby the connective tissue is tightened by the neocollagenase. This leads to a smoothing of all tissue layers and thus also to a clearly visible smoothing of the complexion of the skin.
These are the benefits of Diamond®.
- Diamond® promotes blood circulation
- Diamond® transports the lymphnodes
- Diamond® promotes collagen synthesis through infrared
- Diamond® reduces cellulite
This is the result of a Diamond®-Treatment.
Through the stimulation of infrared and the suction pressure massage, the accumulated lymph is transported away and the complexion is lastingly smoother and more even.
Areas of application
Buttocks, thighs, stomach and arms
How often should Diamond® be used?
For a lasting result, we recommend a cycle of approx. 8 treatments, which should take place relatively quickly one after the other (every few days). After this cycle, repeat treatments should be carried out every 2-3 months in order to relieve the lymphostasis (which is permanent). Sufficient exercise and a healthy diet lead to optimal results.
Who is Diamond® suitable for?
For normal weight patients with mild cellulite of a severity of 1-2 on the scale showing tissue slackening.
For whom is Diamond® not suitable?
- For overweight patients.
- For patients with structural cellulite. Diamond® cannot treat structural cellulite, instead this is treated with Cellfina®.
- For patients who have had significant weight fluctuations. If the difference between the minimum BMI and the maximum BMI is more than 8, only minor improvements can be expected with a Diamond® treatment, which will certainly only last for a short time. Example: BMI min: 18 – BMI max 29 – The distance is 11.
- Therefore, a Diamond® treatment is NOT recommended in this case.
To do this, do the self-test below
Are there any risks or side effects?
Diamond® is safe and risk free. Apart from reddening of the skin in the treatment area and pressure sensitivity in these areas, there are no side effects.
Medicine, research and technology are making enormous strides in the treatment of cellulite. Alongside Cellfina®, Diamond® is another revolutionary development in this sector. At theaesthetics we offer a large portfolio for the treatment of cellulite: Cellfina®, Radiesse® and Ultherapy®. Diamond® complements this portfolio perfectly. I am convinced of the results of Diamond® and do not want to withhold this from my patients either. In my opinion, Diamond® is a good addition as it increases lymphatic drainage.
I’m generally a slim person, but still struggle with mild cellulite. Although many say this is an exaggeration, the dents are visible and bother me. The Diamond® treatment definitely improved the complexion of my skin – painlessly, without side effects, and without downtime. I will continue.
Why Dr. Bartsch?
We always say: “The gut feeling has to be right”. Let your instincts guide you. But there is a checklist that could make a possible decision easier for you:
- Experience: Dr. Rolf Bartsch is a specialist in the field of bodyforming. He has already performed over 1000 liposuctions with the Vaser technology, works according to the 4D concept and now also achieves beautiful results in body contouring with Cool Plasma / Renuvium.
- Safety: a professional team, an anesthesia outpatient department and a specialized clinic provide you with all-round professional care.
- Contact: Dr. You can reach Rolf Bartsch 24 hours a day via messenger at +43 699 111 222 000.
- Technique: After liposuction with helium plasma and radio frequency, gently tighten the skin.